How to Buy Tickets to The B.I.G.* Event
* Believe In Girls
The ticket will be an official event wristband. Wristbands can be purchased using GSSJC’s event registration process. Troop/group leaders can register each girl and adult on the troop’s roster just as they would for a Council event.
- Register online by 9/14/12 in order for the wristbands to be mailed to troops/families/individuals. Wristbands for registrations received from 9/15/12 through 9/23/12 will be available at the event's 'Will Call' booth on the 2nd floor of the Convention Center.
- Paper registrations must be received by 9/14/12 in order to pick up wristbands at the event's 'Will Call' booth on the 2nd floor of the Convention Center. Note: Paper registrations take longer to process.
- Missed the deadline? No problem - wristbands are available for $15.00 per person at the event.
1. Buy a ticket to the event! Plan on using your product sale profits to pay a portion of the tickets.
2. This is an event for girls, their families and friends as well as volunteers and the community to experience the wide
range of activities our Council provides. The B.I.G.* Event is a BIG deal!
This event is open to the public, so join us and discover the great things that can happen when you believe in girls!
Have questions regarding our 100th Anniversary celebrations? Email email@example.com or