Invest in the Future of Girl Scouting
Does Girl Scouting provide girls with essential programs that will make a significant difference in their future success?
If you answered yes, please make a donation. Your generosity helps us create opportunities girls want and experiences that change lives.
- Annual Giving supports girl programs that influence skills development. Programs include arts & culture, business smarts & financial literacy, environmental & outdoor adventure, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math), and wellness & healthy living.
- Camp Maintenance invests in camp properties that enhance girls’ experiences. You can designate to a particular project or property.
- Campership sends girls to camp to develop an appreciation of the outdoors and physical fitness. The Campership Committee reviews applications based on specific criteria, including financial need.
- Commemorative Pavers/Plaques provide a lasting remembrance of a special Girl Scout or event. Make Your Mark. Prices range from $100 to $10,000.
- Memorial gifts and Honorariums provide a loving tribute. Please include a note stating that your gift is in memory of/honor of (name) in the designated fields on the giving site.
Celebrate Adult Girl Scouting
Join the GSSJC Alumnae Association
Contact the Development Department for customized options
or questions. 713-292-0346 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pledges are welcomed and can be paid over an extended period.
We can even schedule automatic monthly installments.
Be a Part of Our Promise: We promise to do everything within our reach to ensure future generations have an opportunity to just be girls in a safe and natural environment. Most importantly, girls will have an opportunity to learn the skills they’ll need to reach their fullest potential.