What this means for you:
- Participation is simpler. Girls and their parent or guardian can sign up to participate online starting Friday, Sept. 22, and girls can immediately customize their personal site with their goals and begin sending emails to friends and family. Here's how to get started on Friday, Sept. 22.
- If girls want to have more
personal interaction with their customers, they can invite them to
their online business by:
- Calling or talking to customers to describe the sale.
- Showing them some of the available products from an order card.
- Providing a business card with their personal URL. Starting Sept. 22, these can be printed from their Me2 Site. They can also use the personalized flyer available for printing.
- If girls can't begin the sale on Friday, Sept. 22, they can continue to join the program at a time convenient to them before Nov. 30.
- Troop Fall Product Managers (TFPMs) will not be required to take any training since it is an online-only sale. Product Sales staff and volunteers will provide webinars throughout the program to help TFPM's along the way - please watch our website for dates in the next two days.
- For this year only, GSSJC is also waiving the requirement of participating in the Fall Product Program in order to receive financial assistance.