Fall Product Program
Every year, registered Girl Scouts take orders from friends and family for delicious nuts and candies and magazine subscriptions as part of the Fall Product Program. By participating in this program, troops get a head start on funding their activities for the year!
Being involved in the Fall Product Program ensures girls are learning to become leaders. A girl becomes a leader by discovering, connecting and taking action to make the world a better place. For girls to become leaders, they need to:
- Understand their values and use their knowledge and skills to explore their world (Discover)
- Care about, inspire and team with others locally (Connect)
- Act to make the world a better place and to make a difference in their communities (Take Action)
Participating in Fall Product also helps troops get a head start on funding their activities for the year. In 2015, troops earned an average of $320 from Fall Product.
Funds generated from this program also help offset the cost of girl programs, volunteer trainings and even camp reservations, keeping them low for all our membership!
Fall Product 2016
- Online training opens Wednesday, Aug. 24
- The 2016 Fall Product Program starts Saturday, Sept. 24.
- In person order taking ends Monday, Oct. 17.
- Girls can continue to sell online until Wednesday, Nov. 30 through the girls' storefront.
Troop Fall Product Manager online training - register now
HEY NEW TROOPS! Participating in the Fall Product Program is a
great way to earn quick start-up funds for your troop. These funds can
be used for activities, service projects or camping trips!
Troop Fall Product Manager Webinar - Oct. 11 at 7
Learn how to use Nut-E to enter girls' orders.
Troop Fall Product Manager Webinar - Dec. 1 at 7 p.m.
Learn how to collect money, where and when to deposit money and what to do for late payments.
Did you know...
- Fall Product is a friends and family sale only
- Troops earn 25% of all nut/candy and Project Thank You Items sold and $2 for each magazine and digital subscription service
- Girls can send emails to friends and family through Me2, their own personalized storefront
- Girls start earning recognitions after selling just three items
- Project Thank You is a service project girls can offer if customers wish to support the girl - items ordered are donated to Operation Gratitude
See the 2016 Fall Product Nut Items
See the 2016 Girl Recognitions
When girls participate in the Fall Product Program AND the Cookie Program, they can earn this special, one-of-a-kind avatar patch!
Thank you for your support in 2015!
More than 9,700 Girl Scouts in San Jacinto Council particiated in the 2015 Fall Product program, and the proceeds they earned go directly to the troop and help fund adventures like a weekend at camp, buying donations for a service project or whatever else the troop can dream up! Pretty awesome.
In addition, through Project Thank You, GSSJC donated 9,449 nut items and were sent to Operation Gratitude organizations.
Thank you for being a 2015 Fall Product customer!