Fall Product Program
Every year, registered Girl Scouts take orders from friends and family for delicious nuts and candies and magazine subscriptions as part of the Fall Product Program. By participating in this program, troops get a head start on funding their activities for the year!
Being involved in the Fall Product Program ensures girls are learning to become leaders. A girl becomes a leader by discovering, connecting and taking action to make the world a better place. For girls to become leaders, they need to:
- Understand their values and use their knowledge and skills to explore their world (Discover)
- Care about, inspire and team with others locally (Connect)
- Act to make the world a better place and to make a difference in their communities (Take Action)
Participating in Fall Product also helps troops get a head start on funding their activities for the year. In 2016, troops earned more than $500,000* from Fall Product. (*Number is total for all troops.)
Funds generated from this program also help offset the cost of girl programs, volunteer trainings and even camp reservations, keeping them low for all our membership!
Did you know...
- Fall Product is a friends and family sale only
- Troops earn 25% of all nut/candy and Project Thank You Items sold and $2 for each magazine and digital subscription service
- Girls can send emails to friends and family through Me2, their own personalized storefront
- Girls start earning recognitions after selling just three items
- Project Thank You is a service project girls can offer if customers wish to support the girl - items ordered are donated to Operation Gratitude
Fall Product 2017
|Sept. 22||Initial order taking begins|
|Oct. 16||Girl-delivered orders closes|
|Oct. 17 - Nov. 30||E-commerce (direct-shipped) orders continue|
|Nov. 4 - 11||Deliveries|
|Nov. 27 - 30||Cyber Week Specials|
|Week of Jan. 3, 2018||Girl rewards arrive|
Webinar: 4, 3, 2, 1...Blast Off! Skyrocket Your Digital Sales
This webinar is for ALL girls and their parents/caregivers. Learn all you need to know to set up the girl’s online nut and magazine storefront, how to customize the store by adding pictures and videos, sending emails, tracking success, and more. New this year: Family Order Entry in Me2!
Tuesday, Sept. 19
7 - 9 p.m.
Can't make the live webinar? A recording will be posted on this page by 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 22.
Links to online training for Troop Fall Product Managers will be available Sept. 1
Thank you for your support in 2016!
More than 10,800 Girl Scouts in San Jacinto Council particiated in the 2016 Fall Product program, and they earned $501,850.24, which went directly to troops to fund adventures like a weekend at camp, buying donations for a service project or whatever else the troop can dream up! Pretty awesome.
In addition, through Project Thank You GSSJC donated 13,060 nut items and were sent to Operation Gratitude.
Thank you for being a 2016 Fall Product customer!