Green Starlettes 2017-18
Registration to join the Green Starlettes Drill Team for the 2017-18 membership year. Girls in grades 4-12 are welcome to register. Girls must be a member of Girl Scouts in order to participate. Registering for Green Starlettes does not include a membership to Girl Scouts.
There are no try outs to join the team; any girl may be a part of the group. The purpose of the Green Starlettes is for girls to build confidence in a fun and exciting dance experience. GSSJC gives girls this opportunityto participate in a non-competitive team spirit atmosphere. Teams meet once a week to practice routines and prepare for upcoming parades, shows and appearances. For more information, please visit the Green Starlette's Website.
Green Starlette Registration/Division (please select one)
- Don't Know/Not Sure
- North (The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, Aldine)
- Northwest (Cypress Fairbanks N. Houston, 290 West)
- Southwest (Sharpstown, Alief, Missouri City, Sugar Land)
- West (W. Houston, Katy)
- South (League City, Galveston, Santa Fe, Texas City)
- MidTown (Medical Center, Pearland & Bellaire)
- Northeast (Kingwood, Humble, Atascocita)
- Southeast (Deer Park, LaPorte, Clear Lake, Pasadena)
- East (Golden Triangle, Big Thicket, Orange/Vidor)
- Pineywoods/ Nacogdoches (Lufkin, Livingston, Diboll , Huntington, Nacogdoches, Garrison & Applebee )
- Sam Houston (Huntsville, Conroe, Willis, New Caney)
Green Starlettes Registration (please select one)
- First Year Green Starlette (this offering includes a Green Starlettes Patch, T-Shirt and bag)
- Returning Green Starlette (this offering includes a Green Starlettes Rocker, T-shirt)
T-Shirt (please select one t-shirt size)
- One Shirt is included in your membership, please select your size. Shirts should be fitted and not worn baggy.
Extra Fees/Equipment- Just like any other drill team, the Green Starlettes have set uniform pieces and extras. There will be a "Equipment Day" (Sept 30.) where girls can figure out what size they are for all of the uniform pieces. These pieces are not included in the $42 fee to join Green Starlettes. There will be an extra fee for each item below- and orders will be taken later in the summer.
- Uniform Leotard
- Uniform Pants
- Junior Blue Pants
- Officer Poms
- Rain Poncho
- Hair Bow
- Drill Bag
- Junior Shoes
- Senior Shoes
- Parent T-shirt
Bring: Permission Slip and Medical Form, Adult Emergency Form,
Contact: (General) Danielle Bailey, GSLE Manager, 713-292-0353, email@example.com
(Registration) Registrars, 713-292-0370, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our refund policy. By registering for this activity, you acknowledge that you understand the refund policy.
Please check back 2 weeks before the event start date for activity confirmations with more information about the event.