Green Apple Training
A Green Apple Training is a short workshop based on a specific topic. It is designed to serve as an enrichment opportunity for Girl Scout volunteers. A volunteer may download the information from the web site for individual use with a troop, service unit or committee. Workshops are generally less than an hour in length and cover a variety of topics. Some are for personal enrichment and others are to enhance troop program.
Here you will find the tools you need to deliver Green Apple Trainings to your service unit.
You will need:
Process to obtain Green Apple Training Kit
- Select the training you wish to deliver
- Fill out the online request form
- Review the Course Outline
- Download and print the training materials
- Be sure to print the evaluations and sign-in sheets so that these may be returned to the training registrar after the training. These are needed so that all participants have an updated record in the Council training database.
- Complete the presenter’s evaluation
- Return the evaluations and sign-in sheet to Training Registrar at: Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council, 3110 Southwest Freeway, Houston TX 77098
- Enjoy the training, and thank you for delivering training to our volunteers!