GSSJC Facilitators Site
Welcome GSSJC facilitators!!
Thank you to everyone who trained through fall and ETC. We appreciate all the time you have committed to the Volunteer Development Department without your support we could not make the courses and events a success. We are now working on the fall and Crazy Quilt courses and we are looking for your continued support.
Are you up to date on Facilitator Information and current events? If not, be sure to read the Facilitator Newsflash that comes out twice per month. It is full of important dates, service opportunities for girls and answers to many of your questions. If you would like to submit an article, or are not receiving the Newsflash and would like to, please contact Andrea Jeffery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.292.0262.
Interest Indicators for the fall/winter courses, webinars and Crazy Quilt on March 23, 2012 are available for your review and selection.
What if you cannot train any of the courses listed? An offering has been added for each level with a 100 series number for you to designate comments or information to the TLC committee (i.e. unavailable, call if you need me, etc.) By selecting your corresponding level option, you are able to tell us that you have reviewed the interest indicators and are not available.
If you would like to place a comment on your "not-available": indicator, you can do so by reviewing the courses you submitted, click the "add comment" link. Type any comments associated with the specific line item you have chosen and press the "add" button. We would like you to do this by the interest indicator deadline â€“ January 31, 2013.
Should you have any questions regarding the course offerings, contact your level coordinator.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Fae Knight (email@example.com)
TLC Staff Partner
Judy Syring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Admin: Lynn Flournoy and Nancy McGuire
- Enrichments: Marceline Lamb and Julia Murphy
- Passport to Girl Scouting/LE-GS 101: Cherie Chalk and Julia Murphy
- PLT/Juniors/Cadette Level: Beth Walz and Teresa Parks
- Outdoor: Suzie Gann and Linda Lamberth
- Facilitator Essentials: Vicki Freeman
- Webinars: Sherry Williams
- Crazy Quilt: Suzie Gann
Dates to Remember:
- January 25 - 27, 2013: Administrative Summit - Camp Casa Mare (by invitation only)
- February 15 - 17, 2013: Outdoor Trainers' Retreat - Adult Training Center
- March 1 - 3, 2013: Facilitators' Weekend Retreat - Camp Casa Mare
- March 23, 2013: Crazy Quilt - Misty Meadows
- April 20, 2013: Adult Recognition Event and Annual Council Meeting