Membership Recruitment Events (Rallies) 2013
What will you do today? Discover new things about yourself? Accomplish something you've dreamed of? Change your community? Impact the world?
Leadership experiences are what make Girl Scouting unique. There is no better time to join, than now!
For 100 years, Girl Scouts has offered every girl the opportunity to discover who she can be and what she can do, wherever she chooses to put her energies. If you think it, chances are you can do it!
Girl Scouts is for every girl, every where. But, it's also for adults - caring women and men willing to share their time and talents to help girls explore their interests and achieve their potential.
Learn how to become involved with Girl Scouts by attending a recruitment event in your area.
Please select your school.
Schools in PRIVATE District
- John Cooper School
- John Paul II Catholic School
- Kipp Zenith Academy
- Legacy Christian Academy
- Lifestyle Christian
- Little Red School House
- Living Stones Christian School
- Living Waters Christian Academy
- Living Word Christian Academy
- Logos Preparatory Academy
- Lutheran High School North
- Lutheran South Academy
- Mainland Christian School
- Memorial Christian Academy
- Memorial Crème de la Crème
- Memorial Hall School
- Memorial Lutheran School
- Mims Christian Academy
- Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School
- Montessori Moments
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Show All||<< BACK NEXT >>|