Volunteer Opportunities Menu
Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council welcomes you to the self-select Volunteer Opportunities Menu. A Girl Scout volunteer must be 18 or older and not enrolled or classified as a high school student. Please note that this is not an exclusive list and all volunteer opportunities may not be included on this menu.
Follow these steps to volunteer:
- Review the menu “By Date” and/or “By
- By Date volunteer opportunities are short-term/one time volunteer experiences scheduled to take place on a specific date.
- By Interest opportunities allow the prospective volunteer to select experiences that match their skills, talents and/or desired interests.
- Select the volunteer opportunity (or opportunities) that you desire.
- Communicate your desire to volunteer by e-mailing or phoning the contact person. If follow-up has not been made within 5-7 business days, contact the Membership Department at 713-292-0300; 800-392-4340 or at email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities Available
Volunteer Application and Criminal Background Check Authorization Form (GSSJC F-39)
All adults assuming a leadership role must complete a Volunteer Application and Criminal Background Check Authorization Form (GSSJC F-39).