- Uniform (vest, sash or tunic)
- Insignia (Girl Scout pin, WAGGGS pin, Council ID set, Troop numerals, Insignia tab, Flag patch)
- Earned Awards (up to five Journey awards and/or badges per year)
- Books (up to two Journey and/or Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting books per year)
- Guides for Daisy, Brownies and Junior are no longer available. Council now offers Handbooks.
- Troop Dues (up to $1 per meeting, four meetings per month, available up to three months out)
- Council-sponsored programs
Request Financial Assistance
Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council’s financial assistance fund is available to subsidize some of the basic expenses associated with participation in Girl Scouts.
Please use the following form to apply for the following items:
Girls are eligible for up to $150 per year in assistance and adults are eligible for up to $75 per year. For more detailed information, please read the Financial Assistance guidelines. To be eligible, all applications must be current members of Girl Scouts in San Jacinto Council, and all adults must be a volunteer in good standing.
GSSJC financial assistance is a limited resource, is granted at the discretion of the council and, is not a reimbursement fund. If items have already been purchased or registration for an event has already occurred, reimbursement is not available from this fund.