USING THE GIRL SCOUT BRAND:
1. Community and Troop Activity/Event Flyers - Community and troop volunteers are welcome to create their own flyers using the guidelines outlined below.
2. T-Shirts, Patches and Other Branded Items - Communities and troops are allowed to make branded T-shirts as long as they are not sold for profit.
3. Branding Questions - Take a closer look at GSUSA's complete branding guidelines by downloading the brand cheat sheet.
4. Girl Scout Logos - The Girl Scout logo must be placed on the far LEFT side of every page, flyer, document, etc. Make sure to leave adequate white space around the logo to avoid crowding the logo. GSUSA recommends leaving at least the same amount of white space around it as the "g". Do NOT stretch or modify logos or service marks in any way. Download logos and servicemarks below.
5. Referencing Our Name - When mentioning our name in copy use either Girl Scouts or Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council. If abbreviating use initial caps in all text, GSSJC. (Only the logo image should be lowercase.)
6. Required Fonts - Girls, troops, volunteers, etc. are to use to the Palatino font and its variations for any design materials that are created.
Text needs to be either in black or white at all times. No exceptions.
The Trefoil should be green, as downloaded. If printing in black and white, it can be black.
8. Photos - Choosing photos to use for your piece is extremely important. Remember to focus on moments that matter, we want the world to see and feel for themselves all of the amazing things our girls are doing and showcase the Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
Make sure you have permission to use girls, volunteers and guests in photos. If taking photos outside of a troop event that requires the F-204 Permission Slip, use this form.