Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council
Volunteer Terms and Conditions
By selecting a Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council volunteer role and/or initiating the volunteer on-boarding process with Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council, you agree to comply with all Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Councils terms and conditions for volunteer roles including those listed below:
- Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council fosters belonging and
respect for all girls. We empower all girls,
volunteers and staff to fulfill their potential and make the world a
better place. Our Girl Scout Promise drives us to provide diverse,
equitable and inclusive experiences where all girls,
volunteers and staff are confident they belong. We stand firm in
these commitments and united by these ideals.
- I agree to abide by the Council’s Volunteer
Agreement and Code of Conduct.
- I agree
to a background check in order to help ensure the safety of the
youth served through Girl Scouting. I understand that volunteering
with the Council is a privilege, and not a right.
- I also agree to the Council’s Criminal
Background Check and Volunteer Screening Policies and
- I understand that I may not
hold a volunteer position if I have any debt with the Council
(whether related to cookie sales or otherwise), have committed a
felony or reside with a registered sex offender.
- I agree to make the necessary time commitment and take the
necessary training to fulfill my volunteer role, and to otherwise
comply with reasonable requests related to my volunteer role.
- I agree to respect and maintain the confidentiality
of information related to Girl Scouts, its girls, its volunteers or
staff to which I am exposed while serving as a volunteer. When in
doubt, I will treat all such information as confidential. Examples
of privileged information include personal details like contact and
financial information, camp locations and health/medical
- I agree to comply with the Council’s policies, operational procedures and Ways of Work, F-433, Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints in addition to any specific procedures applicable to any role which I may accept.