Green Starlettes 2019-2020
If you love to dance, the Green Starlettes is for you! Registration to join the Green Starlettes Drill Team for the 2019-2020 membership year is now open. Girls going in to grades 4-12 for the 2019-2020 School Year are welcome to register. Girls must be a member of Girl Scouts to participate. Registering for Green Starlettes does not include a membership to Girl Scouts.
There are no try outs to join the team; any girl may be a part of the group. The purpose of the Green Starlettes is for girls to build confidence in a fun and exciting dance experience. GSSJC gives girls this opportunity to participate in a non-competitive, team atmosphere. Teams meet once a week to practice routines and prepare for upcoming parades, shows and appearances. For more information, please visit the Green Starlette's Website. Register to be a Girl Scout.
Registration includes a Green Starlettes Patch, T-shirt, a Rocker (for returning members) and a Limited Edition Green Starlettes Water Bottle for those who register before June 1st.
Green Starlette Registration/Division (please select one)
- Don't Know/Not Sure
- North (The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, Aldine)
- Northwest (Cypress Fairbanks N. Houston, 290 West)
- Southwest (Sharpstown, Alief, Missouri City, Sugar Land)
- West (W. Houston, Katy)
- South (League City, Galveston, Santa Fe, Texas City)
- Midtown (Medical Center, Pearland & Bellaire)
- Northeast (Kingwood, Humble, Atascocita)
- Southeast (Deer Park, LaPorte, Clear Lake, Pasadena)
- East (Golden Triangle, Big Thicket, Orange/Vidor)
- Pineywoods/ Nacogdoches (Lufkin, Livingston, Diboll, Huntington, Nacogdoches, Garrison & Applebee)
- Sam Houston (Huntsville, Conroe, Willis, New Caney)
Green Starlettes T-shirt sizes (Please select one)
- Youth M
- Youth L
- Youth XL
- Adult XS
- Adult S
- Adult M
- Adult L
- Adult XL
- Adult XXL
Extra Fees/Equipment- Just like any other drill team, the Green Starlettes have set uniform pieces and extras. Uniform pieces will be located in the Houston Girl Scout Shop for purchase. These pieces are not included in the $38 fee to join Green Starlettes. There will be an extra fee for the items below.
- Uniform Leotard
- Uniform Pants
- Officer Poms
- Rain Jacket
- Drill Bag
- Dance Shoes
- Costume for Spring Show
Bring: Permission Slip and Medical Form
Contact: (General) Heather Vandivort, GSLE Manager, 713-292-0269, email@example.com
(Registration) Registrars, 713-292-0370, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our refund policy. By registering for this activity, you acknowledge that you understand the refund policy.