Green Apples Online
They’re baaaack! We have new and updated Green Apple trainings ready for your use. We will continue to post more Green Apple workshops as they become available so please check back often.
-The Volunteer Development Department
- Bridging Basics - Bridging in Girl Scouting can mean different things. This training will help you learn those differences as well as the steps necessary to earn the bridging award at all program levels. (rev. 2/2014)
- Child Abuse Test - Spanish -
- Child Protection Abuse Issues -
- Communication is the Key - Communication is the Key. Using the Girl Scout Law to Develop Better Relationships with Volunteers, Staff, and the Girls you Work with in San Jacinto Council. Sept. 2013.
- Delegate Self-directed Home Study - Home study for Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council delegates who represent their Community or Region or have been appointed as a Council delegate-at-large. (rev. 2014)
- Down to Earth: 5 Senses -
- First Aid Comes First - This training will help you learn exactly what should go in your troop's first aid kit;required health and safety paperwork and first aider requirements. You'll also learn how to use Girl Scout resources for first aid information. (rev. 3/2014)
- Foolproof Finances -
- It's a Swap -
- Living the Girl Scout Law -
- No Match Meals -
- Program for Pennies -
- Think About World Thinking Day - Ideas for celebrating a special day for Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
- Working Together Works -