Employment at Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council
If you are interested in any career opportunities with the Girl Scouts of
San Jacinto Council, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for full-time opportunities, please follow the links provided below or check out the Insperity Career Opportunities website.
- Administrative Assistant - CEME
- Volunteer Experience Manager (Klein, Spring, Conroe, Tomball)
- Girl Scouts Facilities Manager – Central
- Bilingual - Community Engagement Manager (Alief)
- Bilingual - Community Engagement Manager (Katy)
- Sr Operations Analyst
- Manager, Hispanic Community Engagement
- Volunteer Experience Manager (Lufkin)
- Community Engagement Manager (Beaumont)
- Community Engagement Manager (Spring Branch)
- Customer Service Manager
- Development Manager – Individual Giving
- Facilities Manager - South
- Membership Specialist
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Volunteer Experience Manager – Region 15, 16 (Alief/Stafford area)
The following part-time and other employment opportunities are currently available:
- Video Production Technician
- Girl Experience - Outreach East Houston
- Part Time Sales Clerk (Lake Jackson)
Imagine joining a group of individuals-each with their own unique skills and passions, but united by a common purpose.
Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts!
Founded in 1922 and located in Houston, TX, the Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council, a United Way agency is a community-based organization dedicated to building girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. We have more than 63,000 girl members and 18,000 adult members serving 26 counties in Southeast Texas.
We are seeking career professionals committed to making a difference. Working with the Girl Scouts-an organization with a solid history and a growing future-means working to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment.
You may send an e-mail to email@example.com attaching your resume for part-time opportunities only. If you are interested in a full-time position, please follow the links provided above on the full-time opportunity listing.
Are you interested in Volunteer opportunities?