- Shortbreads are now “Trefoils.”
- Good news! Parent and Me booths will continue in the 2023 Cookie Program. More details to come on our GSSJC Cookie website.
- Girl experiences are coming to the Cookie Program! Girls can earn Painting with a Twist, Build-a-Bear workshops, Moody Gardens event, and more!
- Cheddar Up - our new mobile-friendly payment app.
- Weekly newsletter sharing cookie announcements, upcoming deadlines, and tips to improve your girl’s entrepreneurship.
2023 Cookie Program
Life just got a little sweeter! It's Cookie Time!
Wouldn’t it be great if all girls could have an opportunity to experience what it is like to run a business? When you’re a Girl Scout and participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, that’s exactly what you get to do! It’s a sweet idea to learn lifelong skills while being a part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world!
We are so excited about this year’s program, and we hope you are, too. Let’s make this cookie season the best!
Why should your girl participate? Consider these top five reasons:
- Life skills: The Cookie Program helps girls develop unparalleled leadership skills that will stay with them for life, including goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills and business ethics.
- It’s easy to participate: Your designated troop cookie manager can access online training when it’s most convenient for them. Smart Cookies, our cookie site, will offer girls web- and mobile-based resources to track and manage their business on a digital platform.
- Financial benefits: Troops will earn money to help offset the cost of activities, outings, program supplies, and so much more. Individually, girls can even use their Cookie Dough at a GSSJC shop or use it for a cool event, including overnight camp!
Earn rewards: Ever year we have a special theme for the
Cookie Program, and girls can work toward earning special rewards
that now include experiences that help with goal setting!
- Girls will thank you for it: Nearly 80% of all women business owners were Girl Scouts, and many successful businesswomen say they got their start selling Girl Scout Cookies. Thanks to caring volunteers and parents, like you, girls who participate in the Cookie Program gain courage, confidence, and character to pursue their dreams.
New this Year!
Mark Your Calendar
Where does the revenue go?
How to Help Your Girl Participate
Ways to Sell
Meet the Cookies
Want to volunteer?
Starting Inventory Order
Resources for Troop Volunteers