How to Buy Cookies
Girl Scout Cookie season is recognized in San Jacinto Council from Saturday, Feb. 6 through Sunday, March 28. Consumers can support Girl Scouts by purchasing cookies in a few different ways:
- Order From a Girl: If you know a registered Girl Scout, reach out to her to find out how she’s selling cookies in ways that meet local and state safety protocols.
- GirlScoutCookies.org: If you don’t know a Girl Scout, visit girlscoutcookies.org to locate cookie booths in your area or to purchase from a local Girl Scout troop online. These orders can either be shipped to your door or you can donate your order to first responders and local causes.
- Text COOKIES to 59618: Text us for a list of cookie booths or troops selling in your area. These orders can either be shipped to your door or you can donate your order to first responders and local causes. Note: message and data rates may apply. Text STOPGS for STOP, HELPGS for help.
- Cookie Finder App: Use the official Girl Scout Cookie Finder app for free on iOS or Android devices to find socially distant or contact-free cookie booths if they are available in your area.
- Grubhub: Visit Grubhub to order via contact-free delivery in the Houston-area beginning Feb. 12.
- Cookie Booths: Beginning Friday, Feb. 12, troops will host in-person cookie booths as select retail locations through Sunday, March 28. Please adhere to ALL safety protocols are girls are following at their booth while making your purchase. Thank youg to our partners for opening space outside their retail locations for Girl Scouts to sell cookies in a safe and socially distant manner, when allowed by local COVID-19 guidelines.
Please note that cashless payments are now accepted and encouraged whenever possible.