About the Fall Product Program
Every year, registered Girl Scouts take orders from friends and family for delicious nuts and candies and magazine subscriptions as part of the Fall Product Program. By participating in this program, troops get a head start on funding their activities for the year!
Being involved in the Fall Product Program ensures girls are learning to become leaders. A girl becomes a leader by discovering, connecting and taking action to make the world a better place. For girls to become leaders, they need to:
- Understand their values and use their knowledge and skills to explore their world (Discover)
- Care about, inspire and team with others locally (Connect)
- Act to make the world a better place and to make a difference in their communities (Take Action)
Funds generated from this program also help offset the cost of girl programs, volunteer trainings and even camp reservations, keeping them low for all our membership!
Did you know...
- Fall Product is a friends and family sale only
- Troops earn 25% of all nut/candy items sold and $2 for each magazine and digital subscription service
- On average, troops earn $800 in the Fall Product Program
- Girls can send emails to friends and family through Me2, their own personalized storefront
- Girls start earning recognitions after selling just three items